Go to www.irs.gov/FormW9 for instructions and the latest information
1. Name (as shown on your income tax return).
2. Business name/disregarded entity name, if different from above
3. Check appropriate box for federal tax classification of the person whose name is entered on line 1.
Individual/sole proprietor or single-member LLCC CorporationS CorporationPartnershipTrust/estateLimited liability company. Enter the tax classification (C=C corporation, S=S corporation, P=Partnership) ▶ Note: Check the appropriate box in the line above for the tax classification of the single-member owner. Do not check LLC if the LLC is classified as a single-member LLC that is disregarded from the owner unless the owner of the LLC is another LLC that is not disregarded from the owner for U.S. federal tax purposes. Otherwise, a single-member LLC that is disregarded from the owner should check the appropriate box for the tax classification of its owner.Other
4. Exemptions (codes apply only to certain entities, not individuals):
Exempt payee code (if any)
Exemption from FATCA reporting code (if any)
(Applies to accounts maintained outside the U.S.)
5. Address (number, street, and apt. or suite no.)
6. City, state, and ZIP code
7. List account number(s) here (optional)
8. Provide Your EIN or SSN
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Tax W-9 Form
Agree & Sign